Hair removal through laser is on air in the recent days and quite obviously, there are certain factors for which it has been discussed worldwide. Numberless advantages are closely associated with this unique therapy and that’s why innumerable people are seen to choose this process to remove the unwanted hair from different noticeable parts of their bodies.
However, those who feel the necessity of Laser Hair Removal must follow some relevant guidelines before and after the procedure gets completed. An experienced technician must be hired for performing the deed as thus only, a user can steer clear of every possible hazard. This write-up will assist you to gain knowledge regarding the precautions that you need to follow properly before stepping into a clinic to undergo that procedure.
Awareness to uphold before getting that therapy:
As mentioned before, Laser Hair Removal requires few precautions as advised by the technician. These things would allow you to get the best possible output indeed.
- Evade sun tan:
Tanning must be avoided before 4 to 6 weeks of the treatment procedure. You need to apply sun-block creams or lotions whenever you go outside. Tanned skin may reduce the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Avoid plucking, waxing and bleaching:
Yes, that requires following properly. Plucking, waxing or bleaching must not be done 2 to 4 weeks prior to the therapy. Remember, protecting the pigment and root of the hair follicle is of great necessity to get the desired result.
- Opt for shaving the to-be treated zone:
Shaving before the aesthetic treatment is required to have outstanding outcome. It may help the skin to get protected from thermal injury. Besides, shaving enables the laser beams to reach directly to the hair follicles for damaging them.
- Clean that particular area:
Dermatologists or technicians can suggest visiting them with washed and clean skin. The texture or surface of the skin should not be oily during the process.
Well, these are the issues, which you need to follow properly after a prior consultation with your doctor but there are some other factors that must be kept in mind to avoid all sorts of hassles.
Other quintessential facts to learn:
Laser therapy can proffer numbers of edges and hence, one should be highly tactful while selecting the technician or clinic for doing this therapy. Some essential facts will allow one to have worthy outputs.
- Selection of the clinic and physician has to be done wisely. The hired technician must possess previous experiences so that he would be capable of providing necessary guidelines.
- Some tests are optimal before the treatment as that would be necessitated to detect if the skin has any problem or whether the skin type may endure the therapy or not.
- If the customer is suffering from any sort of skin disorder, it is better not to choose laser therapy.
- The consumers must know the details regarding the radiation type and post-operational managements.
- Various chemical products and beautifying treatments must be evaded before opting for laser treatment.
These are the fundamentals that a patient need to follow to get rid of unwanted hair by acquiring smooth and soft skin.
If there is a zeal to get rid of underarm hair permanently, visit any of Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality Clinic to avail an outstanding offer. You can opt for under arm laser at just Rs. 75/-. Isn’t is excellent? So, stop waiting and grab now!