Who doesn’t love a pearly white smile? Do you envy the flawless glowing white smile of the celebrities? Don’t worry. You can also have the same pearly white smile with the help of teeth whitening.
Natural remedies are gaining a lot of importance these days. Do you want to know how to whiten your teeth naturally?
Natural remedies for teeth whitening
- Add a little lemon juice to a teaspoon of baking soda. Use this to brush your teeth once in a week. If used frequently the enamel of your tooth may come off.
- Eat a lot of fresh crunchy fruits and vegetables, especially apples and strawberries that contain malic acid that has bleaching properties.
- Hydrogen per oxide is a natural teeth whitener. It does not cause any side effects. Moreover, it gets rid of bad breath by getting rid of the bacteria in your mouth.
- Turmeric powder whitens your teeth naturally. All you have to do is to brush your teeth with turmeric powder and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. You will be surprised to see your teeth whitened after the yellow turmeric is completely washed away.
- Apple cider vinegar also has teeth whitening properties.
A few do’s
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Make regular visits to your dentist.
- Eat a proper diet.
A few don’ts
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid consumption of too much of caffeine.
- Avoid consumption of too much of alcohol.
There are natural tooth whitening kits, pastes and strips available over the counter, but you should make sure that they do not contain any harmful chemicals that could endanger your teeth, your gums and your throat as well.
Is your teeth not whitened even after trying home remedies and over the counter whitening products? You should try whitening treatment in a dental clinic. Are you in Texas? There are many good dentistry services in Carrollton, Texas. Choose the best to make sure that you teeth get the best dental care.
What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
- Better appearance – A stained set of teeth will affect your appearance. Your good looks will be affected if your teeth are stained. Everyone wants to look young. Your facial wrinkles are a symptom of aging. White bright smile will minimize the appearance of wrinkles in your face and will make you look young and beautiful.
- Better confidence – White teeth will make you smile with a confidence. Your confident smile will not increase your self confidence but will create a good impression on others. Be it an interview or a business deal, you will be able to make the best impression with your warm, friendly and confident smile.
- Better mood – Do you know when you smile, a hormone called endorphin is produced in your body. Endorphins are the happy hormones or the feel good hormones. They keep you in good mood. Happy mood will help you to come out of depression.
- Better health – Oral health plays a vital role in keeping you healthy. Teeth whitening done by a professional dentist improves your dental health and thereby, your overall health too.
- Easy procedure – It is not an invasive procedure. It takes less than hour to complete the procedure. You may need to go for more sittings if necessary.
- Affordability – You need not worry about the procedure making holes in your pockets. It is affordable.
- Safety – You may feel a few side effects like sensitivity but overall, it does not cause dangerous side effects.
Author’s Bio: This Guest Post has been written by Chris Johnson. It is true that ‘teeth whitening’ is a simple procedure. However, you should make sure that you go to an experienced professional. Pick the best from the various dentistry services in Carroll Ton, Texas. One of the most recommended one is Josie Lane Dentistry. Visit their website to fix an appointment.